OakleeTrinity is a trading name of Choice Housing Ireland Limited
Click here for information on the Browse Aloud Software
A A Text Size | Site Map
Oaklee Trinity logo

OakleeTrinity / Contact Us

How to contact us

37 - 41 May Street, BelfastEnlarge Your Map

Your phone calls to us may be recorded for training or quality control purposes.

View Contact Form

Phone the OakleeTrinity Services Centre 0845 073 0005 Our office hours are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
At Weekends, on public holidays and after 5pm on weekdays, we will only respond for emergency repairs.

If you have a textphone, please dial 18001 before the telephone number you want to call.

  • E-mail us servicescentre@oakleetrinity.org.uk or text us 07880 678123
  • (please do not use e-mail or text for emergency or urgent repairs)
  • Visit our head office Leslie Morrell House, 37-41 May Street, Belfast, BT1 4DN
  • Write to us Maintenance Request, OakleeTrinity Services Centre, Leslie Morrell House, 37-41 May Street,Belfast, BT1 4DN or Maple House, 96 Beechill Road, Belfast, BT8 7QN.

We expect our staff and contractors to be considerate and respectful towards you. We expect you, your family and visitors to behave in a similar way towards them.

When you contact us

  • If our customer advisors are very busy and you are waiting in a queue, we will answer your call as soon as we can, but you could try again later.
  • If you are calling about a repair you have already reported, please tell us the job reference number we gave you when you first contacted us.

Warning - check identity cards!
Anyone who comes to your home to carry out a repair, inspection or gas service will have an identity card with their photo on it. You should check the card carefully. Also, check that they are coming to do a repair or servicing you are expecting and that the number on their works order is the same as the job reference number we gave you when you reported your repair. This also appears in your repair acknowledgement letter.

If you are at all unsure, ask them to stay outside and phone the OakleeTrinity Services Centre.

Home contents insurance
OakleeTrinity does not insure tenants' furnishings or belongings. We strongly advise you to take out your own home contents insurance. This will cover you against damage to your personal belongings, floor coverings, furniture and other contents and decorations, including damage from a fire, flood, break-in, vandalism or accident. It would also cover certain items stolen in a break-in.

When choosing an insurance scheme, make sure it will cover broken glass and locks in doors and windows.